skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Unique Silver Pendant
i post about silver jewelry pendant from asia, specially from Bali and Jogja.
Pages
Home
Popular Silver Pendant
Amber Decorated With Small Dots - Bali Silver
Although only uses small dots as oranamen, all arranged very unique and interesting. This design style is also more visible in India because...
Square Silver Wood - Bali Silver
The design is made of sterling silver jewelry combined with wood. Was designed by Putri Silver Bali. The designs are elegant, I like it beca...
Handmade Silver Pendant
I really like the handmade things, especially jewelry. So it's likely most of the posts on this blog is about jewelry crafts. I come fro...
Blue Triangle Paua Shell, Bali Silver
Tweet
Blue paua shell triangle. Paua shell striking blue, combined with silver dotted motif. Paua shell triangular with rounded corners.
The rope may indeed be better suited with no chain, simple with no motive, with a solid color black like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment